A fire safety audit is a tool for assessing the fire safety standards of an organization or building. A comprehensive fire safety audit examines the inherent fire risks of daily operations and recommends measures to reduce potential fire risks.
IFE (India) conducts fire safety audits for all types of buildings and industries, including hotels, hospitals, homes, schools, manufacturing plants, chemical plants, power plants, FMCG companies, foundries, mines, etc.
The occurrence of fire has the potential to cause serious damage to life and property. A fire safety audit is the most effective tool to assess the fire safety standards of your facility. It helps owners identify areas for improvement and develop action plans, in addition to preparing for emergencies and conducting test drills.
IFE (India) consultants regularly conduct fire safety audits for high-rise buildings, hotels, banks, small, medium, and large scale industries, etc. Our team conducts fire safety audits based on various IS standards such as Standard for Automatic Fire Detection and Alarm System, Code of Practice for Selection, Installation and Maintenance of Emergency Fire Extinguishers, National Building Code, 2005, Code of Practice for Fire Safety of Buildings, and all other relevant safety standards to identify all the hazards that need to be corrected and prevented.
The main focus of these fire safety audits is:
- Identify and control ignition sources in areas where flammable chemicals are stored/processed/transferred.
- Evaluate chemical compatibility of storage areas and recommend appropriate measures to reduce fire damage.
- Check electrical hazards that may cause a fire.
- Evaluate fire detection measures taken and recommend appropriate improvements.
- Verify various active (fire hydrants, sprinklers, portable fire extinguishers) and passive fire protection measures requirements for storage and handling of chemicals and recommend improvements where needed.
- Verify fire alarm systems and emergency fire protection systems in plants
- Review contractor safety awareness (chemical spills, fire protection, emergency communications, knowledge of plant hazards, and safety regulations) and recommend appropriate improvements to improve contractor safety
- Evaluate staff safety awareness and safety training requirements (identification and effectiveness of training) to understand hazards present.
- To arrange your fire safety audit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We conduct fire safety inspections for any type of building structures (factories, hospitals, schools/colleges, commercial buildings, residential areas, etc.) and we have qualified and experienced fire safety professionals. With an extensive network of professionals/inspectors, we can provide timely inspection services anywhere in India.
What is Included in Fire Safety Inspection?
- Conduct a 360-degree assessment of the building.
- Verify the adequacy of fire protection equipment and its maintenance.
- Verify that the building's construction complies with relevant fire safety regulations.
- Check fire incident preparedness (awareness, training, etc.).
Benefits of Our Fire Safety Audit.
- Find out your current compliance with applicable fire safety regulations
- Our inspections are based on the NBC of India
- Upon completion of the fire safety inspection, you will receive a detailed fire safety audit/inspection report. This will help you determine the need for the repair or replacement of fire safety equipment.